Sunday, April 1, 2007

NISSAN SKYLINE GTR
Oh man this car is the real heavenly car just look this is NISSAN SKYLINE GTR.This is my real dream car oh god just look this car is better than MITSHUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION,NISSAN SKYLINE but not NISSAN SKYLINE GTR,NISSAN FAIRLADY.Just look at this car this car does not modified or any thing.this car is even more nicer than the odanarry NISSAN SKYLINE.Did u all try before this car???????. This car is even better than FERRARI,360 SPIDER:FERARI.Just look at the spot rimb nice???.u see that rimb its original rimb did not change.u see that rimb is more nicer than MSS,FOX RACING,ICE,RACING VIPER and many more nicer one.This car can go over 1000 grands 380 killometer cool rigth without NOS or TURBO or any fast enjins.When u start the car the enjin reving it is more faster than FORMULA 1.It is tanted mirror. It only have two doors.So now im going to say this car rocks its cool.NISSAN is a good car desingned.NISSAN SKYLINE GTR u rocks.

1 comment:

rrjexpert said...

So far, I have no complaints on my Skyline. It’s running very well. The parts are tough. I make it a point to check every single part so as to avoid any problem in the road. Hopefully, I haven’t had any trouble with it during rush. I got to replace its Nissan vent visors last week and I’m fortunately enough that it’s only the part that I needed to purchase for it this month.